Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Nathan & Marie | Married!

Last weekend I had the massive privilege of photographing my cousin Nathan's marriage to the beautiful Marie. There are so many great things about this couple, the two of them are so perfect for each other. I hadn't officially met Marie until the weekend of the wedding, and I found that her outer beauty is matched by her total sweetness {and she has fantastic taste, too!}.


I loved their reception, which was held at a municipal park near the Boise river. The table settings featured mismatched drapes for tablecloths, assorted jars and vases for the colorful flowers, and adorable jars of candy. It was such a fun, relaxed atmosphere, with kids running around playing games and people tossing the Frisbee. The lighting was also perfectly GORGEOUS. Nathan and Marie really couldn't have picked a better location for their reception! {And it also gave me many ideas for my upcoming wedding! :) }

So without further ado, here are the pictures from Nathan and Marie's wedding. Welcome to the Stobbe family, Marie! It was such an honor to capture your special day.

Groomsmen - Nathan and Marie got a lot of inspiration from Pinterest. :)
 I just LOVED their table decorations!
 Marie and her beautiful maid of honor, Saida.
 I love how they smashed the cake in each others faces. Nathan got really into it!
 Such an adorable couple.
 They were cracking me up with their dancing. Such a fun couple!

Congratulations Nathan and Marie! Good luck on your new life together!

XOXO
Courtney

All images © Courtney Stobbe Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment