Sunday, June 17, 2012

I'm back! >> Highlights from July '11 - June '12

 So since it's been quite a while since I've posted anything lately...I thought I'd post a "catch up" post. What have I been doing since I posted about Brian & Julie's wedding almost a year ago? Well pictures are worth a thousand words, so here are a few thousand for you. 33,000 to be exact.

Well, I took my sister Marissa's senior portraits....




I also took senior portraits for a gorgeous family friend. She is stunning!


While at school in WI, I took pictures for an absolutely adorable married couple. She's a super talented photographer, so I felt extremely privileged to be asked to take their pictures! Check her work out: Jaimee C. Photography.

I also was asked to take engagement pictures for my childhood friend Sadie and her fiance Nathan, who got married just last month!

Another highlight was taking family pictures for an absolutely adorable family from my church. Their daughter, Mabrey, has one of the sweetest little faces ever!

In May, I had the opportunity to shoot a couple of weddings, and I'll be shooting my cousin's this coming weekend!

Besides all of that, I've been enjoying time with family and friends, seeing the states, shooting a few personal projects, getting ready to go to China, and flying back and forth between school, home, and NY. I also got engaged! (*Enter girly squeak of excitement here*)
  I gave my 1st guy haircut to my sister's boyfriend! I felt pretty proud of myself, honestly. :)
 Stargazing.

While there were many other highlights and awesome client sessions during the year, I can't fit them all here. Stay tuned for my next post in the next few weeks, which will be featuring Nathan & Marie's wedding!

Much love,
Courtney

All photos © Courtney Stobbe

No comments:

Post a Comment