Friday, January 18, 2013

The Best of 2012

2012 was a fantastic year for many reasons. One reason was the fact that I got engaged to my best friend! Another reason was the incredible trip to China that I took with my college. Another was getting my face on a book cover in Spain (funny story, that). Another was getting to be the photographer at my cousin's wedding. I feel that my photography improved. Even just by scanning the post from the top to the bottom I think that I see a difference. 
I was so blessed last year, photography wise. I didn't do very many senior sessions this year, but I did a lot more family sessions then I'd done in the past, which was fun. I had the privilege of working with many incredible people; some for the first time, some for the 2nd or 3rd time. So, a very special thank you to those who allowed me to step into your lives for the first time, and to those who continue to allow me to document your precious memories.




Much love and best wishes for a happy 2013!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Courtney! I know 2013 is going to have some amazing things for you in life and your photography. Everything you touch turns magical. Keep on dreaming those dreams.
    Jacynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacynda, that is one of the sweetest compliments that I have ever received! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color in your China pictures. They are deep, rich darks. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete