Thursday, September 6, 2012

Friends!

Last month, I got to spend some awesome time with an old friend of mine. Katie Dye of Katie Beth Photography came out to visit me in Colorado, all the way from Alabama!
We took tons of pictures, made Pinterest things, and just enjoyed catching up on life! We've known each other since she was born. Her friendship is one of those special kinds where we can go for months without talking or years without seeing each other, but pick right up where we left off when we talk again.

We made those Pinterest sharpie mugs, they actually turned out great!
Mine
Katie's
Trying the Brenizer method
My favorite.
One of my favorite things we did while she was here was hike Hanging Lake! I loved it up there.
Then and Now :)
So glad you could come visit, Katie!

No comments:

Post a Comment